Sunday, July 15, 2012

Outfit of the Night: July 15 2012

Long time no talk! It's been a few days since I've posted I suppose. I've been away on vacation since Thursday, just a little down south from where I live. My Dad won a trip from his boss and the hotel is absolutely beautiful! It's right on the beach and next to this little shopping center that has restaurants, ice cream shops, and surf shops! The food here is awesome too. Well, enough about that for now, on to the outfit of the night.

Tonight, we drove north a little bit to one of our favorite Chinese restaurants! This place is pretty casual, so naturally I wore a super casual outfit: a tank and shorts.



 To start, my outfit is a simple aqua tank and denim shorts. The tank is pretty long with a shark bite bottom in the front (a shark bite bottom makes an upside down v shape at the bottom of a top). My favorite part about this tank is the rope detailing on the back. Very relaxed, cute, and beach. The top is of thin cotton material. My shorts are just of dark denim to contrast with the light aqua top.
My top is from Billabong and is called "Roger That" in the color "Jaded." My shorts are from H&M.

My shoes! These are only less than a week old, and I hope to be doing a separate post on them soon! They are by Reef and are from their new line called "Bella Costas." They are just black flats with color stitching on top (purple, aqua, pink). They go with everything and are truly "ridiculously comfotable" (Reef's motto). Check out Reef.com/girls for more styles and colors!
 Finally, I have an arm candy pic. I've been obsessed with bracelets and stacking them. The purple one is actually new (just got it today at a surf shop!) Listed below is what I'm wearing from left to right:
Gray hair tie, local Billabong store (these can be found at pretty much any surf shop nowadays)
Pura Vida bracelet "Platinum" beads, local Billabong store
Purple Shamballa spike bracelet, Maui Nix Surf Shop
Black Shamballa present, Gift from my Dad (but you can find these online)



 Couldn't forget earrings! I love these beaded hoops. They give the outfit a little more pizzaz and beachy feel. I love the turquoise beads. These are from my local Billabong store as well.



Lastly, this is the bag I used tonight. It's really small, only needed to carry a few things tonight (i.e. wallet, lip gloss, lip balm, ID, phone, etc.) Also by Billabong...can you tell I'm a fan? Lol. Got this a few years back though. I think at a store in Busch Gardens actually!

That concludes my outfit of the night! Tune in next for an upcoming vacation post (and possibly a hotel room tour)! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment