Monday, June 15, 2015

Outfit of the Night: Dinner with Family!

Tonight, history will repeat itself on the Alexa Please Blog with an outfit of the night post. I went for a simple and casual look for dinner tonight on this lovely summer Monday evening. My go-to look for summer nights are dresses and rompers, and this gorgeous summer dress is no exception. Take a look!

I love this slip dress because it has gorgeous layers of intricate beaded and rope detailing on the chest. It's made of a thicker viscose material, making it nice and flowy but dressy enough for a nighttime occasion. For reference, my dress is in a size medium and my height is 5'8".

This dress is also casual enough to wear with sneakers, so I pulled out my new slip-on Sperry Topsiders (which you will see again in an upcoming post). I also threw on my Vans faux-leather crossbody bag to complete the casual look. Nothing super fancy needed tonight! See links below if you're interested in any of these items.

 

 
And, yes, I might have linked you to where you can get the dress and sneakers on sale for a great price! I am a bargainista...what can I say!? 
So tell me, what is your go-to look for a casual dinner out with family or friends? Let me know in the comments below. 
Until next time,
~Alexa~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment