Sunday, July 22, 2012

On Trend: Skull bracelets

If you haven't seen these dead looking heads around wrists yet, you may be living under a rock. Just kidding. But in all seriousness, I've seen these bracelets on the web a lot lately or on Instagram. They all seem to be ranging in price too. From $5 at Brandymelvilleusa.com up to $10 or $12 at an etsy store.

Naturally, I am dying to get my hands on one of these. I've never been a huge fan of skulls, but I think these bracelets are edgy at the same time, and can add that little umph to any look.

Finally, I found these for my kind of price and surely yours too. Coincidentally, they can be found at the store we know we all have shopped at, at least once or twice during our preteen years (and maybe, no probably, still now!). Wait for it...CLAIRE'S ACCESSORIES! I wasn't too surprised, but I never thought to look there. And if you already knew this, well, maybe I'm the one who's been living under a rock.



Check out claires.com for other skull-related jewelry!

Anyway, I ramble too much. But these can be found for $6 and they come in colors too. I'm leaning towards the white and turquoise. They go with most of what I have, clothing wise.

I think if we're going to spend money on something that's trendy, it shouldn't be too pricey. I'm not saying these are going "out of style" anytime soon, but they eventually will. Kinda like how a guy loses interest in me. It eventually happens! And that's not always a bad thing- because as new boys come along, so do new trends =)

1 comment:

  1. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me, you give me best information! Thanks, very good post.
    Skull Bracelets
    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete