Saturday, July 7, 2012

Want: Steve Madden "Bethanyy" Sandals


If there's anything you may find out about me that is overly extremely weird, it's that I'm not a huge sandals person. I like closed toed shoes, tennis shoes preferably. However, I am willing to step out of my comfort zone a bit if it means I could own these Steve Madden sandals! I've never seen sandals like these anywhere, and I think they can be worn completely casual  to the mall or lunch with friends or dressed up to go out in or for a nice dinner. They are very versatile, and no matter what color you chose, you can't go wrong- they go with anything and everything! I like to buy things I know I can get use out of wherever I may go, so investing in a pair of sandals like these is justifiable! Is that a word? Yikes :P

The "Bethanyy" sandals are on sale now at Nordstrom and on the official Steve Madden site, so if anyone wants them...now is the time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment