Monday, September 3, 2012

Here's to Never Saying Goodbye to Summer...

I guess fashion just couldn't get enough of spring and summer's pastels and brights! No complaints here. In a perfect world we could get away with wearing any colors we wanted all year round. Maybe this year, that could be very exceptional!

In the case that you've been living under a rock this weekend, it's labor day weekend, A.K.A. Pre-Black Friday in the shopping world. And, as if my shopping addiction couldn't get any worse, I've been stalking my favorite store's websites to see if I can score any deals with my last $20 birthday Vanilla Visa.

With that said, American Eagle's fall line has kidnapped my eye this season by far. While their bright colored jeans still in the marketplace as well as cute pastel tops, I figured I may as well see what I can tackle. Not to mention this weekend is 30% off all items in their store (AND ONLINE- enter the code at checkout) and FREE SHIPPING! Without further ado, here are my fall must haves from AE:


Purple and orange tanks, $20
White ruffled blouse, $35
Aqua, coral, and white skinny belts, $20
White braided skinny belt, $20
Mint & green color block tank, $25
Navy blazer, $50
Aqua skinny jeans, $50
Navy anchor knit sweater, $40
Light blue chambray shirt, $40
Color block eyelet top, $40
Lavender pastel denim shorts, $40

No comments:

Post a Comment