Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fall Lusts...

Above are some of my current lusts this season. Some are even making a second appearence on my blog...how convenient! Anyways, I'm going to try to make this as simple and short as possible!

  • American Eagle Sateen blazer, $50: I've never owned a blazer before, and because my style has been taking a preppy turn lately, I figured that it's time I should invest in one! I'm a navy blue girl (well just a blue girl in general) because I love how the color looks with my auburn hair color! It looks great and very polished.
  • American Eagle Western Chambray Shirt, $40: Boy, is denim making a comeback this year! Especially with colored and printed jeans being big this season, it's quite an investment to hang one of these up in your closet. They're perfect for fall because they're versatile and denim is a thicker material. This light blue one is my particular choice on the account of I own a darker, different shade. This would also look soso cute under the blazer!!
  • Tory Burch coin purse, $95: Ok, obviously this is the biggest lust of lusts, but I've become recently in LOVE with Tory Burch! I think a coin purse would be handy in my case because I am a college student and don't always like lugging a huge wallet around! A few credit cards, ID, school ID, and cash is all I would like to carry around in reality. Plus, it would fit perfectly in my little crossbody bag on the weekends, and attach to my keys during the week.
  • Victoria's Secret Pink Mini Duffle Bag, $32.50: So you're probably wondering, what the hell do you need that for? That's the thing- I probably don't. But, that doesn't mean I'm lusting over it any less. I'm actually DYING for it. I mean, LOOK at how cute that floral print is. I love the baby blue background on the bright red and orange roses-- adorable! Actually, this would be pretty useful to me now that I think about it. Being a college student who goes away to school (I am 7 hours from home :/), I travel a lot more than I did when I was in high school, going home or meeting my parents in other places to see each other. Aside from my suitcase, this would be the perfect travel companion for whatever else I may need to bring along with me.
  • Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Candlelight Powder, $30: Last weekend I was in the brand new Sephora at my local mall and it is GORGEOUS! I swatched this product and fell absolutely in love with it. I've been looking for a highlight powder for awhile (I only have liquid highlights) and I think this is perfect for the fall and winter. It has a creamy ivory color payoff, and just reminds me of, well, candlelight! It's very subtle too, so I can get away with having glowy cheeks into the darker and colder months of the year. 
  • Roxy Fall Doll Tube Dress, $50: I saw this a couple weekends ago at a Roxy store and thought it was so so cute! Now that I have a strapless bra I am so ready to buy some strapless tops and dresses. I think this dress would look great with a long cardigan and boots. The colors just scream fall yet still gives off a beachy feel. 
  • Claire's Skull bracelet, $6: If you read my post on where to find skull bracelets you would know I've been craving one! Just a white one I can wear everyday would suffice!
  • Bath and Body Works fall lotions, sprays, candles, etc.: Recently I've become a candle lover and would love some fall scents! Although fall is not my most favorite season, that doesn't mean I don't want the smell of pumpkin cupcakes permeating throughout my room! I wouldn't mind some travel sized lotions and sprays either! Unless I love a scent, I don't usually invest in full size products there.
  • Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in True Teal, $15: I've heard these eyeliners are as smooth and creamy as Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencils, and I absolutely love those. Although I'm only saving a few dollars, I don't usually have a brand loyalty problem (meaning I'm willing to try other brands out!). This color is such a pretty teal blue, like peacock blue, and is actually a dupe for Stila's Smudge Stick in Peacock! I think it would be a great pop of color this season under my brown eyes.
  • O.P.I. Lucky Lucky Lavender and China Glaze Sweet Hook: When it comes to nails, I am all about purples this season! I just bought Wet N Wild's On a Trip which is my favorite shade of purple, but lighter colors are also really catching my eye. I think the contrast of light lavender looks great with darker colors for fall like navy, black, and even olive! I must find both of these colors immediately!
  • Reef Rich Waters Bella Costas, $60: Yes, these are quite pricey, but Reef doesn't lie when they say these shoes are "Ridiculously Comfortable." The padding at the bottom of their all new line of shoes called "Bella Costas," is so squishy, it feels like you are walking on a pool raft! I walk around campus and wear my Reef Rainforests ALL the time, and these dressier flats would go great with my warmer clothing. 
  • Stila Kitten Glitter liner, $16: Now that I'm back at school, parties and going out to the clubs are more likely to be in my future! To stand out from the crowd, this neutral, but glam glitter liner could really amp up my night makeup look!
  • Roxy Dover Boots, $90: Also pretty pricey but a great investment! I literally have never owned a pair of boots before-- I live in Florida and I'm a beach queen! Not a huge boot girl. However, these are Roxy approved and I tried them on in Pacsun...that's gotta be telling me something. 
  • American Eagle White Skinny Belt, $20: I've been needing a belt for SO long I can't even tell you. I really should invest in a brown or black one but since these are lusts, I'd really just prefer a white one! I think the contrast of white on dark wash jeans (I only wear REALLY dark blue skinnies) would look awesome together!
  • Victoria's Secret Pink Crewneck, $40: As I continue being a lazy college student, my demand for comfort has gone up at an increased rate. These VS crews are so incredibly comfy and baggy and are easy to throw on in the mornings. I wake up at 7:30 or 9 A.M. every morning (depending on what classes I have that day) and don't always feel like dressing up. VS makes it easy for us college girls to get away with simple tees and crews and still feel and look cute!
  • American Eagle Anchor Knit Sweater, $40: This cute sweater goes hand in hand with the description above. Simple, but very cute and easy. And, it has a little anchor on it! Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment