Sunday, September 16, 2012

STOP, It's Powder Time!

Today, I found myself wondering why I only have one color of an everyday blush. I have a good amount of blush from Nars but all of the colors I feel are just too intense for the daytime. I have Nars Orgasm and Deep Throat for day (although I think I lost Deep Throat :/) as well as Benefit Coralista. All of these blushes are peachy pinks/coral and I've just now decided I need a different color for everyday. I'm definitely leaning towards a Benefit one-- I absolutely ADORE the packaging and the product itself! I have Hoola (the bronzer) too and I used it today and forgot how much I loved it. For some reason I thought it didn't really show up on my cheeks when I contour but today it did wonders!! It's great because it's matte, and I don't like wearing anything but matte bronzer in the fall/winter time, just too unnatural!

As for blush, I'm hoping to purchase one soon (Benefit's boxed powders are like $30 a pop!), and I'm debating between Bella Bamba, Hervana, and Sugarbomb. All are super gorgeous and very different. Here are some swatches so you'll see what I mean:


**This image is courtesy of Vampyvarnish.com**
From L to R: Sugarbomb, Hervana, Bella Bamba

I'm also interested in trying out a cream blush (but that won't be far out into the future...possibly spring/summer). I'm dying to swatch Nars Cactus Flower-- I'm hoping it won't be too intense on my skin because I'm pretty fair. This particular swatch actually looks pretty wearable when blended out!


**This image is courtesey of watao0oo.wordpress.com**




No comments:

Post a Comment