Saturday, August 15, 2015

Saturday Night Adventures: Jack's Hamburgers and DQ

Tonight my family decided to do something a little out of the norm, and I thought it would be fun to do a quick post on our spur of the moment adventure. So, let's start this post off right with an outfit of the night (hey, that rhymed!):


Before we left, I did a search on Yelp to get an idea of how the food and atmosphere would be like. I didn't expect it to be fancy or anything, but it always helps me figure out what I feel like wearing if I know where I am going. Keeping it super casual, I threw on this cute tank I got from Billabong on my cruise vacation a couple weeks ago, as well as my American Eagle Jegging Crops and my Vans Tucson crossbody bag.

We headed to an old fashioned hamburger place that serves burgers (obviously) as well as fries, shakes, and other sandwiches. Since it was a bit of a drive, we naturally ordered a ton of food. I ordered a cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato, and onion, as well as some fries. As you can see, I like to keep things pretty simple! The burgers are delicious and I definitely want to come back soon. 



After dinner, we couldn't pass up the opportunity to go to a Dairy Queen since we were in the neighborhood. I had been craving some serious chocolate goodness, so I ordered an Oreo Brownie Earthquake sundae. It was pretty good, but I think next time I'd just go with a chocolate dipped cone like I used to get when I was a kid and one was 5 minutes from my house. Ugh. I feel so old!


I had a great night spending time with family and I wouldn't trade these kinds of times for anything else. Hopefully, we make it a point to do many more things like this in the future from now on! 
Until next time,
~Alexa~

No comments:

Post a Comment