Sunday, September 6, 2015

Ban.do Unboxing and Haul!



I recently discovered my addiction to Ban.do goodies last week, and quickly placed an order on their site. They were having a sale at the time, where the items will be discontinued if you didn't jump at the chance, so naturally, I did.

Ban.do (pronounced Ban - doh) is a company that draws inspiration from disco parties, confetti, cake, and all things girly - right up my alley to say the least. From stationery goodies to tech accessories, Ban.do is a fun little shop with items made to brighten up our sometimes dull lives. Read further to see my personal unboxing and order from shopbando.com - you won't want to miss out!






When you first see the Ban.do website, it's a little overwhelming - bright colors and flashing images are their go to aesthetic, plus there's just tons of product to browse and you just find yourself thinking: I want everything.


The Ban.do Sticker Book was first on my list. As a planner girl, I'm always looking for stationery items to spice up my daily planning. This sticker book comes with 35 sheets with over 700 stickers! For $12, I thought this was an amazing price when compared to a Kikki.K sticker book which retails for $20 (and is in Australia instead of the U.S.). 




After browsing their main selection of products, I headed over to the sale section because I knew if I liked anything from there, this was my chance to get it. I REALLY liked the Ban.do jewelry - the witty and cute sayings plus bright colors really drew me in. Although I loved the bangles, I am more of a necklace girl, which brings me to my next item - the "Stay Gold" Party Banner Necklace. 




I went for this particular color because not only will gold go with everything, I also just loved the saying "Stay Gold" - it immediately reminded me of Johnny and Ponyboy from The Outsiders, and as a literature lover, I got sucked in. Lastly, can we take a minute to appreciate this adorble hot pink packaging? I'm definitely going to be repurposing this box.



The "Mega Babe" Rough Draft Notebook was the next item I went for. At $5.40 I couldn't not add it to my cart even though I needed another notebook like a hole in my head. What I ultimately pictured using this for is as decor for my future desk, but I'll also use it to jot down thoughts and ideas, of course. Aaaaand the inside even comes with a pocket. 






The last thing I ordered is the Flip Side Clutch in Mermaid/Metallic Gold. I am a crossbody purse fanatic, so when I saw how different this clutch was, I knew I had to grab it. It was also super reduced from it's original price, so I was just sold. I love how this bag works in so many different ways - you can use it as a clutch or crossbody with the strap it comes with, plus you can decide whether you want the blue or gold side to show while you hold it. I saw it as the perfect day to night transition bag- the fun blue patent side is more daytime while the metallic gold side looks dressier and fancy for a night out. It really is an all in one bag. The mini red all over heart print and two interior pockets makes it even more worth it.







Well, that kind of wraps up my very first Ban.do haul! I'm glad I was able to share a few of my finds from there, and I do hope y'all go out and check the site. Although some of these items aren't avaliable directly on the site, they are available elsewhere, which I have provided with links. I definitely plan on making a second purchase within the coming months soon!
Until next time,
~Alexa~

No comments:

Post a Comment