Monday, March 7, 2016

A Quick List of Goals for 2016...

Usually my blog posts are pretty well thought out, and on top of that, I almost never set goals for myself. But here I am. At 10:41 pm when I should be watching Fuller House on Netflix and getting sleepy for work tomorrow...

I have had a lot on my mind lately. I think it's when I'm inside all day that my mind wanders off and I feel like I'm going nowhere quickly. It gives me too much time to think.

Not saying that's a bad thing, but I wanted to jot down some things I'd really like to do this year. Here we go, in no particular order...

  • Practice mindful eating, drink more water
  • Get up and move - attend gym classes, tone legs on the treadmill, walk around the neighborhood, get a bike?
  • Finish my project life (Jan-Nov)
  • Do a separate December Daily album
  • Get my new Happy Planner 
  • Finally get my desk
  • Destash all of the planner supplies I don't use anymore
  • Destash clothing I don't wear anymore - give to charities, sell for extra cash
  • Get a new TV
  • Invest in a new Mac
  • Back up my computer to an external hard drive & clean it out
  • Get a car - get better at driving!
  • Make new friends - rekindle old friendships too
  • Read 5 books I've been wanting to read and can't seem to finish (The Catcher in The Rye, Looking for Alaska, The Alchemist, Attachments, Add More -Ing to Your Life)
  • Blog consistently
  • Get a paying job
  • Get freelance work 
  • At the end of the year, comfortably say I am happy with where I'm at and like where I am going. I need to have plans for my future.
Sometime this weekend, I will further refine this list and figure out how to implement it into my planner and project life, for they are the outlets I am constantly in (aside from my phone and computer) so they will sufficiently remind me. Looking forward to this new journey and taking you, reader, along with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment