Wednesday, June 20, 2012

"Get Sexy for Summer" With the Help of Allure Mag!

Greetings! We've all seen that little red logo with "allure" inscribed in white on all time cult favorite beauty products. If it's Allure approved, it's literally a sign that the product is worth giving a go!

Now I'm not completely sure if this illegal or not, but the other day I was in my mom's hair salon waiting for her to get her haircut. In the waiting area, I stumbled upon none other than the amazing Allure Magazine. While flipping through the pages, I found an article titled "Get Sexy for Summer" and was instantly drawn in to read more. I wanted to save this page and keep it for later, so my first thought was to snap a picture with my handy iPhone camera.


So here's my disclaimer on this: I do not own any rights to Allure Magazine, and all rights go to them. I am citing the source and not saying this is my page. I just wanted to simply share with you these 5 products if you did not get a chance to pick up this edition of Allure. These products are all recommended by their beauty editors!  So definitely check these products out if you are looking for a sunscreen, a bright nail color, a self tanner, a waterproof mascara, and a beachy wave spray! *I will list the products below since it is kind of difficult to read the picture. 

Now my question for you is this: what is your must have beauty product for summer?


*Products mentioned in Allure article:
1) Neutrogena Wet Skin sunblock with SPF 50
2) Deborah Lippman "Daytripper" nail polish
3) Nivea Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs 
4) CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mega Volume Waterproof Mascara
5) Fekkai Advanced Summer Hair Beach Waves


Source: Allure's Beauty Editors. "Get Sexy for Summer." Allure Magazine May 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment