Saturday, July 7, 2012

Funky Nails

This, my friends, is what happens to a bored teenage girl on a Saturday evening. Really wanted to try out this nail trend, so I chose some colors I thought would look good together. Just for the record, I am not a professional manicurist, so yes, I tend to do a shitty job when I paint my nails...lol =/

The quality of my photos are not the best, but they were taken with my iPhone 4 camera w/flash.


So, as you can see I have a shimmery purple color on my thumb and index finger, and the rest of my nails have a creamy teal.


These are the polished I used! The left is "Fly" by O.P.I and it's from the Nicki Minaj collection! Gorgeous color! And to the right is an oldie, but still a goodie. It's by Essie, and it's called "Jamaica Me Crazy." Both are great summer colors and make the perfect funky nail combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment