Saturday, July 7, 2012

JUNE FAVORITES =D

Hey guys! So this is my first monthly favorites post. I think I am just going to do a bulleted list to keep it simple (and not as long :/).


  • Mexican food! Particularly quesadillas, enchiladas, tacos, tortilla chips, salsa, nachos, Chipotle burritos. 
  • Instagram app. I could spend hours on it searching tags and liking photos.
  • Pinterest.com. Just started using this site recently and I love organizing pins into categories and discovering awesome stuff.
  • Blogger.com. I started my blog in June and it has been heaps of fun writing for the fun of it!
  • Pura Vida bracelets. I dedicated a whole blog post to these!
  • Polyvore.com. I literally am on this site NONstop. I love making collages of my favorite beauty and fashion items.
  • Youtube.com. Favorite moment of everyday is checking my subscriptions! 
  • Teen Wolf. Pretty much the only show I've watched this past month, because it's aweeesome.
  • Fresh SUGAR lip treatments in the regular one and "Rose" one. Most used lip product by far. I got them as the Sephora birthday gift this year.
  • Speaking of birthdays, my birthday was most definitely a favorite of mine! I had an amazing time at CPK and The Melting Pot with my 7 closest friends!
  • Bringing me to another favorite is my birthday present from my parents. It's a necklace from Tiffany & Co., and it's a small key charm with a Tiffany blue heart on the top! It's so perfect and beautiful and it goes with everything I wear. I'm obsessed with it :p
  • My favorite lip products of the month are Stila Lip Glazes! They are the perfect glosses for me because they aren't sticky, and are super opaque, so I can feel comfortable with getting away with color. I got a trio of glosses at Sephora in May, I think, and have been really enjoying them.
  • I am also loving the neon trend this summer. I have been wearing my bright orange tee a lot, and I've only been able to wear my orange shorts once (on Father's Day) but they are still considered a favorite because I pretty much stare at them in my closet every day. Lol
  • I am also LOVING my new bikini from Victoria's Secret. I got it off the site on sale for $25, which is about the retail price of just the top (so basically I got bottoms for free!). It's a neon rainbow pinstripe pattern, and perfect for summer. The top is a thick halter and the bottoms match and just have a side tie.
  • My mom and I recently started using the Organix brand of hair products. I absolutely love the Moroccan Argan Oil conditioner. It smells amazing and makes my hair super soft and shiny. This will probably be a staple item in my bathroom forever. 
  • The "Wet Brush." This thing is my lifesaver. It's specifically designed to comb through tangly and knotty hair easily without it hurting and is very true to that. It's cute and perfect for travel too.
  • Bumble & bumble Surf Spray. This may have been a pricey product but I've had it for months (bought it during Thanksgiving break) and never really used it. Lately, however I spray it in to give my hair more body and texture when it looks flat and ratty and it does the trick! It looks like I spent the day at the beach.
  • At the Bath & Body Works sale, I got my favorite fragrance (Forever Sunshine) in a shower gel for $4! Have been using it to shave ever since.
  • If there's one thing I HATE, it's shaving! Fortunately, to make it less of a hassle I found a razor I will always use. It's the Venus Breeze razor, and it's amazing because it has 4 or 5 blades (can't remember exactly) and two soap strips to make for smooth shaving (one at the top of the head and one at the bottom). Part of the reason I hate shaving is because I have such dry skin, but the way this razor head is designed really helps.
  • Pyramid stretchy bracelets. I love these bracelets recently. Trendy, but cute! I hope to get some more soon! Found a mint green studded one for about $9 at F21!
  • My mom bought me my first foundation ever this month (I had been using tinted moisturizer prior if I wore face makeup). It's the BareMinerals Original Foundation in Medium Beige! It makes my skin an even tone and gives an awesome glow. I also have rediscovered my BareMinerals bronzer in Warmth and have been using them together. Great combo!
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencils set. Again, I have a whole post on these! I've mostly been using "Sin" on the lid and "Juju" on my lower lash line.
  • Stila Kitten eyeshadow. My favorite lid color eyeshadow. So bright and shimmery. Easy to wear alone.
  • Nars Torrid blush. A coral blush fav. Brightens up my cheeks and makes my cheekbones stand out more!
  • O.P.I Last Friday Night. So excited to have found this at Nordstrom Rack! Got it as a top coat for my birthday manicure over "Bikini So Teeny" by Essie.
  • Chanel Chance perfume. Got a sample of this while on vacation at the Macy's at Union Square in San Francisco, California! I had remembered that my roommate from last summer had it, smells amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment