Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Summer Playlist 2015

In my opinion, good music is essential to a great summer. In today's post, you'll find I've compiled a list of songs that range from the pop to indie/alternative genre, and even threw in a rap song. Some songs are new and some are old, but they all have one thing in common to me-- they're something you can sing along to in the car with the windows down, wind blowing in your face while driving on the highway. Whether it's for roadtrips or short trips, I hope this playlist is music to your ears. Even if you're not into some of it, at least give it a listen and maybe you'll discover a new song you like. I think you can learn a lot about a person through their music taste, so I hope you can kind of get a feel for what kind of music I like through this playlist.

I will be updating this (same idea as my Summer Bucket List) throughout the summer and adding new songs as I find them. Please feel free to save it to your youtube channel for reference and even create your own! I plan on using this playlist at the gym to give me some motivation. It's amazing what music can do for you. I've listed the songs below and the Youtube playlist is under that. Enjoy!

The City - Madeon
One Last Time - Ariana Grande
Style - Taylor Swift
This Summer's Gonna Hurt Like a Motherf***** (Clean Version)
I Really Like You - Carly Rae Jepsen
Treehouse - Gold Fields
Steal My Sunshine - Len
Blame - Calvin Harris ft. John Newman
Go - Grant Terry
Punching in a Dream - The Naked and Famous
Stolen Dance - Milky Chance
Firestone - Kygo
Elastic Heart - Sia ft. Diplo & The Weeknd
This Is How We Do - Katy Perry
i - Kendrick Lamar
Runaway (U & I) - Galantis
Ways to Go - Grouplove


 

Until next time,
~Alexa~

No comments:

Post a Comment