Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Summer Cruise 2015: What's On My Nails?

I just returned from the nail salon with my mom (she treated me to a manicure and pedicure for the trip) and I thought I'd share what colors I picked out. If you're in the market for a new nail polish color, perhaps this will inspire a future purchase or trip to the nail salon. As the saying goes, you have to treat yo self sometimes!

Going into the salon, I knew I wanted some bright colors for summer. Right away I was drawn to this bright lime green color, and decided to get that on my nails. It's hard to tell how pretty it is in this lighting, but it really is quite beautiful - trust me. It's called "Vibrant Vibes" and it's by Essie.

 
Once I had picked out that lime green, I looked for what other color I could get to complement it so it wouldn't look too clashy. I knew I wanted something darker too, but still bright. Then, I saw this neon purple. It's not super bright, but that's fine because I wouldn't want it to overpower the gorgeous lime color. The one I chose for my toes (hey, that rhymes), is called "DJ Play That Song" and it's also by Essie.


I hope you enjoyed this quick and super brief post. I couldn't resist not sharing these fun summer colors with y'all.
Until next time,
~Alexa~


No comments:

Post a Comment